Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How much tires can u get under a truck with 3" lift?

·
Registered
9,722 Posts
With the right wheel, a 37/13.50 can go under a leveled truck with no rubbing. 3" in the front with 3" or bigger rear blocks, and you can easily clear 35's and 37's. Nothing taller though, and nothing wider than a 13.50

·
Registered
814 Posts
I fit 35/13.5's with no lift and(now that I've trimmed small pieces off of the inner fender liners)no rubbing.

I'm sure with the right offset/backspace that you'd have zero problems fitting 37's.

There is a lot of room in the wheel wells.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Anyone know of another air ride kit? Main reason i am thinking of this is i have the compressor and vales and everything already from another project.

·
<--Under the Knife Again
1,400 Posts
The front kit on that site looks sweet. i would check with kelderman. call them and talk to them ask them about a kit without all the tanks, compressors, and valves.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
After a quick look at there site and a $7300 price tag on there 05-06 kit i think the may be well out of what i want to spend.

·
<--Under the Knife Again
1,400 Posts
i think thats with everything. but still they are expensive but its good quality.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ya that is just more then i want to spend.

·
<--Under the Knife Again
1,400 Posts
I hear ya. i checked out their 4 inch lift. 5k for just parts no tanks and compressors.

·
Registered
288 Posts
look at carli. i know they offer a 2.5" rear pack for the rear and a set of bags for towing. I have no idea what it costs or if they will sell parts of their lifts but its worth a look.

micky

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I not looking for air bags but air ride. I don't want to run leaf or coil springs. thanks for the input though.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have been looking at the airbagit kit as well. They have been pretty helpful, but I wanted to make sure I talked to someone who has tried it on their truck, do you know of anyone who actually has used that kit.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts