Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Glow shift has the 3 in 1 gauge. It's boost, egt, trans temp. Has anyone used it? If so how is it

·
I like turtles
2,604 Posts
Seems 50 50 with glowshift. To me personally they seem like a cheaply made gauge that dont last long. Some have luck with them. I have yet seen that luck. I would not trust them on my truck.

·
i like to party
1,415 Posts
their new gauges are actually really well built. I had to send all of mine back because of faulty motors and got all the new ones back with stepper motors... theyre much nicer.

·
Registered
571 Posts
My buddy just put it in his 05, he like it so fare, the trans and egt are a little hard for me to see.

·
Registered
652 Posts
The Boost,EGT,TT are ok in a 7.3 but for the 6.0 just not enough gauges the best bang for the buck Edge Insight CTS able to read 8 PID at one time or the CS 6 at one time plus it is plug and play and a good tool to have also.
2 stroker

·
Registered
187 Posts
I have the triple pod with eft, trans temp, and boost and there great I havent had a problem with them. It was a great deal in my opinion. But if I was you id ge uy an edge cts insight.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I have the egt boost and pressure one and really like it if I were u I would get that one over the coolant cause u can read coolant threw anything else without having to
Tap into the system or if u have the money go with the cts like 2stroker said I didn't have the extra so I went with this gauge and will probably get a scan gauge2 soon.

·
546 Posts
I have Fuel pressure, boost, pyro,trans and oil pressure along with the edge insight cs. Never had any problems with my gauges have put in three set of glowshifts with no problems.

·
Back in the 6.oh-no
127 Posts
I have Fuel pressure, boost, pyro,trans and oil pressure along with the edge insight cs. Never had any problems with my gauges have put in three set of glowshifts with no problems.
So far so good with mine, no complaints from me.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts