Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

My girlfriend has a 2wd ext cab 7.3 that she wants to level. The issue im running into is that I cant find a kit that fits ext cab. All the kits ive found say the dont fit xl or ext cab models.

Why is this? Spring bigger/smaller? Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
48 Posts
jeg or summit offers a 1 inch lift block for the obs or if u need more u will have to go to an 99 up lift block which is 2 inch.....now the problem u will run in to is they only make a -2 caster/camber bushing for the aliment.. u will need like a -3 bushing to -4 bushing to get the aliment right they sell full adjustable bushing that cost like 35.00 each one for each side that will give u what your looking for....now the other issue is when u go -3 or -4 the spindle will hit the ibeam u will have to trim 1/4 to 3/16 off to clear.....me my self dont and didn't have an issue with that but other people will its up to u but that how i did my dually an have put over 100,000 miles on it with know issues

·
Registered
3 Posts
What year truck? Obs you can buy a daystar 2" level kit, extended brake lines to be safe, take off the front swaybar, install SPCalignment 3 1/2' bushing sleeves and the front camber and caster can be aligned to spec. And buy some extended shocks for the front. That's for an obs 2wd with stock height out back

1 - 6 of 6 Posts