Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Row'n Through The Gears
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2nd annual NW ALL OUT SOOT OUT May 7th 2011!!!!!

Mods I went through and took out the links of vendors that do not support this specific site. I would ask if something is found in this post that is against forum rules if you would please just delete the specific info not allowed. Thank you.

Northwest All Out Soot Out
Oregon Coal Rollers - View topic - 2nd annual NW ALL OUT SOOT OUT May 7th 2011!!!!!

Presented by Oregoncoalrollers.com Alligator Performance, Siskiyou Diesel Performance, Geno's Garage, Southbend Clutch, Southern Diesel Extreme,8 Lug magazine and more.
Sponsor list
Alligator performance

Siskiyou diesel performance

SDX

SouthBend clutch

Geno's garage

Vulcan diesel performance

Industrial Injection

Pure Diesel power

Autometer

Les Schwab

will update as more come in thanks to all our sponsors

OVER $5000 IN PRIZES
May 7th 2011
Dyno ($50 pre-registered, $65 day of event)
Show & Shine (free)

Classes (diesel vehicles only):
I'm a Smoke Unlimited (nitrous, basically anything goes)
Highest hp twin turbo
Highest hp single turbo
Highest hp stock (oem) turbo
Guesstimate class (all participants are eligible) - Closest to guess what your actual dyno number will be 1st 2nd & 3rd

You don't need deep pockets to win here! Anyone and everyone that dyno's has a chance to win! Winners of the first 3 categories not allowed to win again in the 'guesstimate class'.

10 minute dyno time slot not including dyno operators setup. Or 3 pulls whichever comes first.
Some duallies may require removal of outer wheels.
If not running in the unlimited class any nitrous bottles must be removed.
Water/methanol injection allowed in all classes.

English Racing Dyno is 3315 NE 112th AVE Vancouver. WA 98682 Building B unit 92/93. In the same complex as Charlie's Cocktail lounge
Drag racing starts 5:30pm @ PIR

·
Row'n Through The Gears
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
Not my fault your northwest section makes no sense! To me Redding seems like it should be the cutoff for norcal.
lol ya i dont even know where the cutoff is. redding is actually up quite a bit. its an hour above me. there isnt much above redding though so that makes no sense lol. the northwest section doesnt make much sense though.

·
Row'n Through The Gears
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump.......see if we can't get more than a handful of Fords on the dyno. It's going to be in awesome event! Go check it out on Oregon Coal Rollers if you are even somewhat local to the area you will be pissed if you miss this ha ha!

Only pre-registered participants are entered into the raffle for the prizes which there are an ample amount of btw! The sponsors have really come through for this event!

So again check it out Oregon Coal Rollers - View topic - 2nd annual NW ALL OUT SOOT OUT May 7th 2011!!!!!

·
Row'n Through The Gears
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Where are you at in the PNW, and what are you doing to your ride. I know of quite a few guys that have their rigs apart and are hoping to make this event, you ain't alone!

·
Row'n Through The Gears
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
OBS Addict
1,350 Posts
Hopefully I'll be able to make it. Going to try and get Craig (misterfruehling) to bring up his black 97 and dyno it. It should be runnin 500+ at the rears right now.

·
Row'n Through The Gears
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hopefully the white chevy shows up and puts down 1000 horsepower again... :D
You talking about Chad from Alligator?

My buddy Jerry said he'd bring his NHRDA superstreet DMAX out to the event. Runs 10.30's and should put down some pretty big numbers on the rollers.

·
Moved in
1,008 Posts
Can someone get me a phone number to pre-register. I won't be a high HP contender and I definitely won't be making any soot but I do need a baseline before the truck drops about 165 pounds.

·
Moved in
1,008 Posts
Nevemind the previous post. I found the address. Check is going out tomorrow.

·
Row'n Through The Gears
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Good deal!

·
Moved in
1,008 Posts
Thanks to the Oregon Coal Rollers, sponsors and the guys that worked for 13 straight hours strapping down trucks to the dyno (they looked like coal miners). Lots of prizes and give aways and a ton of good people. I am looking forward to next year. Hopefully my truck will make a little more noise that a blow dryer by then.

Scott

·
Row'n Through The Gears
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks for coming out! I'm sure I'll see it on the other board, but what did your rig put down?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts