Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The 2nd Annual Jefferson State Diesel Nationals July 10th 2010 Redding Dragstrip

California start your engines for the 2nd Annual Jefferson State Diesel Nationals. This action packed Diesel weekend will include NHRDA Diesel Drag Racing , Sled Pulling , Dyno Competition , Show n Shine and the crowd favorite the Burnout Contest.

So bring your family and friends to the biggest show on the West Coast.

·
Registered
817 Posts
Any other Powerstrokes headed for this event? I'll be there in my old, slow OBS!

Regards,
Michael Pliska

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
3,067 Posts
How fast do you have to be for super street, typically?

·
Registered
817 Posts
This event might have people stepping up more, but I have seen people win rounds with high 11's or low 12's, although the fastest trucks in Super-Street are usually well into the 10's. All too often, those 10-second trucks are broken by the final round and a 12-second truck sneaks off with the win. Lots of guys with trucks in that range will race them in ET brackets as well.

There was a Dodge in Sacramento (Matt from Siskyou Muffler & Diesel) that was running 11's in Super-Street, and low-13's in brackets. He was just swapping tunes between classes, and was going rounds in both classes. I saw the 12.97 dial on his window and thought he was sandbagging since I had just seen him run an 11 second pass ;)

·
NHRDA Diesel TV Host
3,037 Posts
We will be heading up Friday night and camping at the track like last year.

·
Lovin the Tuna
8,353 Posts
I should be there! (not racing of coarse lol)

Michael, it was cool to see your OBS dually going down the track out at Sac!

Mikaela, what are you guys camping in? I think Shellaine and I might head down on Friday also.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts