Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a long and much anticipated wait I got these tires and wheels only to blow the engine in my truck a short time after and what good are wheels and tires without a working truck right? So they go up for sale to fund a new engine.

I have a total of 7 Tires. 6 Are about 80% tread left and 1 is brand new They had 32,000 miles under an F-550 camper chassis

They are 295/60 R22.5 Michelin XD2A+ Energy These are the lower profile semi tires and measure about 36" tall 12" wide

Load rating per tire as a single is 7390lbs

I have 5 wheels total. four are used and the fifth has never seen a hub.

I have the adapters needed to mount these wheels on a 2005 to 2010 Ford F-450 or F-550 4x4. They are the small 10 lug to the semi 10 lug. I'm not positive if the 2wd trucks use the same adapters but I could find out if needed.

The tires are in Denver at my house but I am taking a trip to Tennessee at the end of October and can bring them with me and meet anyone who is interested along that route or I can pallet ship them on your dime.

Asking $2700 OBO

I will trade for a good compression forged rod 7.3 long block or zf6 trans and t-case or an entire obs or super duty truck needing work. I can add some cash for the right deal.

Call/Text or PM with any questions
303-653-3163

David

The last pic is of the brand new spare that has Zero miles so you can compare how worn the others are

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Price drop $2400 OBO Need money for my rebuild so make an offer!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.