Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 1941 Posts

·
Jim Cockerham Parts Direc
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we offer 25% discount on over the counter parts purchases and online orders to all forum members. and special pricing on filters. you can send us an email at [email protected] or post request here. you also can call 909-822-8736 ask for brittian or kevin.

thanks
Jim Cockerham
parts director
Sunrise Ford fontana and North Hollywood

909-434-0473 xt 2120

·
Registered
143 Posts
Good deal!

How about a collection of parts - also known as a 2011 F350 6.7L Diesel!! ;-)

·
PSN Veteran
2,983 Posts
Hey Jim, need the 7-pin plug in and wiring harness that plugs into the main wiring harness under the bed. You guys got that? If so how much? you can send the price to me in a PM if you would like. Thanks.
Tyler

·
Registered
611 Posts
Could i get a price on a hpop for an early 04 6.0 powerstroke?
Thanks alot,
John

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hey can I get a price on the 2005 F250 Harley headlight assy(left and right)?

·
live fast die young
102 Posts
how much do you charge for an a/c compressor for a 04 6.0l ?

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Could you price me a 07 crewcab carpet tan/parchment manual trans, manual shift transfer, front console, rear seat has the trays underneath and of course a diesel :ford: How do you ship stuff? Thanks

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
wish i would have none about this i just ordered $300 worth of stuff from local dealer.

·
Still learning
368 Posts
What would be the price for an oilcooler and dipstick for an 03 6.0l?

·
Registered
918 Posts
how about a price on the ICP sensor and pig tail for an 04 6.0L it is the sensor on the back of the motor not the one on the valve cover thanks

·
Registered
871 Posts
Looking for a price on a 3C4Z-5A300-AA shipped to area code 61604

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Looking for a price on a set of 08 and newer heated power towing mirrors with turn signals. I just need the all black ones no chrome and not the paint to match.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
I need to order a newer style cup holder that came in the 02 model. I also need to order the two plastic top covers for the rear bumper. My truck is a 2000 lariet with the tan interior.

·
Basil Marceuaxdotcom
189 Posts
Could I get a price on the left center vent and the two rear bumper step pads for an 05 f250 SD

·
PSN Veteran
2,983 Posts
Hey Jim, need the 7-pin plug in and wiring harness that plugs into the main wiring harness under the bed. You guys got that? If so how much? you can send the price to me in a PM if you would like. Thanks.
Tyler
Still need a price please...

·
Lovin the Tuna
8,353 Posts
You guys are probably best off calling or at least sending a PM. I know Im getting ready to call over tomorow.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Do you guys offer a front end service kit with ball joints and seals for the front axle for a 99 f350?

1 - 20 of 1941 Posts