Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Motorsports Performance
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so sunday bought my self a set of 24 inch rockstars with 38 inch kumhos! got a heck of a deal. let me know what yall think bumper will be painted this week hopefully

heres my truck and a customers at work

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
me personally I love them!!!

sick truck

Chad

·
Motorsports Performance
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hell yeah chad thats where i was kinda geting the feel for the wheels at! seen your truck n thought it looked pretty good

·
Registered
878 Posts
Me likey lots!!!!!!!!! I like the 20''s cause tire prices just get stupid after that but looks pretty damn good.....ROckstars are classic stuff...

·
Back in Black
1,379 Posts
Wheels are wayyyy played out. wait until you gotta put 2 grand in just tires on that bitch, looks like its gonna be soon.

·
Motorsports Performance
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wheels are wayyyy played out. wait until you gotta put 2 grand in just tires on that bitch, looks like its gonna be soon.
they may be played out but looks sick n im not to worried bout how fast my truck goes!! runs good, strong, n looks good. and to bad it wont be 2 grand in wheels dont know where your buyin tires from!!

·
Registered
103 Posts
It needs a little taller rubber imo... but other than that i like it.

·
Back in Black
1,379 Posts
Tires were about 480 a peice for 38's on a 20 inch rim...

Thats besides the point, i could carless, im not buying them.

A taller tire on there will most defenitly make itlook better.

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
thanks just stroken I appreciate it.

and stroken as for tires mine are the 37x13.5x24 toyo's, they run between 7&800 a piece, so if you're buying all four for 2000 let me know where at. lol

Chad

·
Registered
536 Posts
I have to agree rockstars are WAY played out. But i have to say they still look AWESOME in 24" also there not as played out in 24". Your truck looks sick congrats on the new wheels. Once you get that rear bumper color matched its going to look even better. I like your harley flame job on the side too, looks good.

·
Motorsports Performance
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I have to agree rockstars are WAY played out. But i have to say they still look AWESOME in 24" also there not as played out in 24". Your truck looks sick congrats on the new wheels. Once you get that rear bumper color matched its going to look even better. I like your harley flame job on the side too, looks good.
thanks man i appreciate at hopefully i will get it painted this week at work but thats about the only thing chome on the truck lol heres a clean pic i took at work after i cleaned it up a little

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
I honestly think my shorts are a wee bit wet now LOL. Did you do the flames on your doors? if so Im interested in getting something done, I don't want to do anything spectacular as for repainting my whole truck or anything but I love those flames.

Chad

·
Registered
878 Posts
They're not played out just really common these days....But if that's the case then Toyo's (tire) are played out cause everyone is running them....Looks good Just Stroken...24's are way to pricey in tire department..

·
Motorsports Performance
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I honestly think my shorts are a wee bit wet now LOL. Did you do the flames on your doors? if so Im interested in getting something done, I don't want to do anything spectacular as for repainting my whole truck or anything but I love those flames.

Chad
my buddy that owns motorsports performance in frederick md did them for me for my christmas present last year but if you would like to check out more of his work heres his website. Account Suspended when the site get back up you will be able to see. but my flames have skulls in which is tight i love it!!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts