Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 8 238cc hybrids w/ 100% nozzles. They have about 15k on them and ran great when I took them out to sell the truck. Also have a TS 12 position chip from DI w/ their tunes (6) on it .

$1900.00 cash or possible trade for performance 6.7 dodge parts or topper for s/b w/ cash

·
this $hit is expensive!
534 Posts
What do you want without the chip

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Idk, $1500.00 w/out the chip. I bought them from DPP, they are remans built by Casserly.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I also have a working sd fuel pump if someone wanted to upgrade to two fuel pumps

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I would like a fiberglass one that will fit my truck (short box). A fairly decent one at that.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Cores? Where you located?

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No cores needed. Sold the truck and got a new dodge due to an awesome deal. Located in the middle of Michigan.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
So say I scooped these up could they be sent back to make sure they where in good shape what would be the process with that?

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sent back to dpp or me? To dpp idk, to me no problem. They worked fine when they were in my truck. No issues @ all. Ran great. You know you are gonna have to get your chip reburnt to run them correctly.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Yes I understand that part of it. Its jut that everytime is see used injectors being sold they always go back to the maker to be tested and what not.. Just making sure these measures would be taken. Also are they still under warranty?

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
TTT, make an offer on the chip. Working on injectors. 12 position TS chip w/ 6 tunes from DI. Ran injectors above

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I also have a sd fuel pump that I was gonna use to run two fuel pumps. Make an offer

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks man! Pm me ur address or where you want them shipped to.

Chip is still for sale along w/ sd fuel pump. Make reasonable offers.

·
needs more fuel
697 Posts
how much for the fuel pump?

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Idk, what are you thinking? I paid $100 for it. Make a decent offer

·
needs more fuel
697 Posts