Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Running at last...
2,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys (and girls), Do any of you yous 238 Hybrid injectors for towing and as a daily drivers? If so what size % nozzle do you have on them?? What do you have for mods? and What do you get for MPG towing and daily driving? How do you like it? Let me know what you all think. any and all info would be great.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
I don't have them but I know alot of guys on here do all of the above and are very satisfied.

From what I hear 80% nozzles are a good nozzle.

PS. Ford doesn't need CAT engines.

·
Hater Club
3,602 Posts
It's all in tuning.

You can tow with hybrids all day. I've pulled more than 20k GCVW running 238cc+ injectors and a 38r.

·
Winners never quit!
502 Posts
They tow just fine, i love mine! 238/100's w bdp live tunes tows 17,000lbs smoke free. And that was w a stock charger.

·
look what i can do
1,833 Posts
i tow with mine all the time mowers,cattle,farm equiptment etc and i have 250/100% with stock h2e love them

·
Running at last...
2,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well thanks guys for the quick responses. the info is good so what you all are saying is that 238cc with 80or100% nozzels work good for towing??

one more question:D What do you all get for fuel MPGs? That is the main factor for me. ;)

·
Hater Club
3,602 Posts
I will always go with the 100% nozzle and tune accordingly.

I've gotten over 20mpg in the past, but generally 18-19mpg. All depends on the driver and then the truck.

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
I tow heavy and dd 238/100's.

You can pull more than you need to and faster than you need to without heat issues. IE it will outwork the drive train.

Mileage will be about the same as stock ad's towing heavy, I dont care what anyone says if you are over 25K gross 10mpg is good at 80mph.

Unloaded I get 16-18 depending on the terrain and wind. That is a little better than the stock ad's.

·
Winners never quit!
502 Posts
Ive had a best of 24 mpg, i average 18-19. But i drive like an 87 yr old man.

·
Hater Club
3,602 Posts
I tow heavy and dd 238/100's.

You can pull more than you need to and faster than you need to without heat issues. IE it will outwork the drive train.

Mileage will be about the same as stock ad's towing heavy, I dont care what anyone says if you are over 25K gross 10mpg is good at 80mph.

Unloaded I get 16-18 depending on the terrain and wind. That is a little better than the stock ad's.
Agreed. With the 37ft TT, I get 11-13mpg.

·
Running at last...
2,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
hey thanks Guy, That is good news for me:D I get about 17.5 to 19 daily driving and 12.5 towing about 15,000 to 20,000k pounds. Thanks again yall.I know what i will go with now:D

·
Running at last...
2,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ive had a best of 24 mpg, i average 18-19. But i drive like an 87 yr old man.
I do to:D it gets on peoples nerves. better late than never. well i do not like being late. thanks agian guys;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts