Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
1st murdered 2011 psd
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Might be getting rid of the 20" bmfs are going up to a 22" rim... would like to go with a 22x9 or 22x9.5 with 0 or very little negative offset in a black rim. anybody know what all the options are? i was really wanting to get the xd misfit but they are too wide and too much offset...

·
1st murdered 2011 psd
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
need more options...

Attachments

·
The Diesel Cartel
1,111 Posts
RBP 96r is available. They make them machined like mine or all black.

If your seriously looking and wanted machined I might be in the mood to sell mine. I want to get American Force wheels

·
1st murdered 2011 psd
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

RBP 96r is available. They make them machined like mine or all black.

If your seriously looking and wanted machined I might be in the mood to sell mine. I want to get American Force wheels
these arent too bad, only ones on that link i half way cared for... honestly something like the look of the ones i posted or bmfs like i got would be optimal. Josh im really wanting to go with heavier on the black than machine, plus me and nate would look like twinkies LOL and id say those RBP are going to be a little outta the price range im wanting to stay in as well...

Attachments

·
Registered
224 Posts
6L. Which BMFs do u have and what's the offset?? I may be looking for a new set of rims

·
1st murdered 2011 psd
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
20x9 0 offset death metal novikanes...

·
Registered
224 Posts
XD Bombs look amazing. Was considering them for next summer also

·
1st murdered 2011 psd
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
go ahead and pm me a price on em they look a lot like the bmf really just probably without the price tag LOL only ones i found was 22x10 though?

·
1st murdered 2011 psd
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
bit is up LOL

·
1st murdered 2011 psd
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
LOL its cool just keep me posted... i have had a few offers on my current setup, but not doing anything until i know how much the new setup is going to run me..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts