Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

161 - 177 of 177 Posts

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Subscirbed. Awesome job man! Keep up the good work. I almost went with the 225's but was to scared with the stock fuel system.....damn I wish I would've tried it now...lol

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Subscirbed. Awesome job man! Keep up the good work. I almost went with the 225's but was to scared with the stock fuel system.....damn I wish I would've tried it now...lol
not only the stock fuel system, but your HPOP system probably would've never kept up with the injectors.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #164
This weekend I will be going for 12's on fuel and 11's on spray....We will see what happens

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #166
Went to a dyno event yesterday and my truck put down 484hp on fuel and 668hp on spray, these numbers are pretty spot on with the HP calculator. Although the stock turbo, stock trans, and stock fuel pump have lasted and performed far beyond my expectations it is time for them to be retired and move on to bigger,better, and faster things.......soon to come 66 non-vgt, BTS trans, airdog, and possibly a set of hybrids.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #167
After 30+ passes at the track, at least half of which were with nitrous, 15+ dyno runs, countless burnouts, 42k miles(since I bought it), 20k miles with 225's and nitrous, 704hp dyno run, best passes at the track were [email protected] fuel, and [email protected] on spray. the stock transmission is on its way out the door. How it lasted so long is a mystery to me but I'm pretty sure it's the tuning that kept it alive for so long. So long 5r110........ Hello BTS 4r100.

·
Registered
91 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #171
Currently I'm running a VGT-SS, but plans are 300/100 or 150 hybrids so a non Vgt will be the better option then. I only put Vgt SS on bc I got a good deal on it so I figured why not for now.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Currently I'm running a VGT-SS, but plans are 300/100 or 150 hybrids so a non Vgt will be the better option then. I only put Vgt SS on bc I got a good deal on it so I figured why not for now.
Dude, call Adrain he'll provide more Turbo Info. than you can imagine, seeing how he's a FEDEX Jet engine mech. and can literally blow your doors off.

412-527-3099 you won't be sorry. :evil

Tell him Denny sent ya.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #173
I have looked at his turbos, don't get me wrong he has done good stuff. What has been his highest hp track calculated or dyno with one of his turbos?

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Im not sure on track times but theres a guy running his stage 4 turbo I believe and he cleans up 285/150 hybrids..

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #177
Well, don't know how many of y'all are on the army but some of you know I now am running a BTS 4r100 and TSD fuel system. Took it to the track and went [email protected], this was on the same tune as I ran before. So with a trans it dropped 3 tenths at the track. Dynoed about the same. So that goes to show the trans is putting all the power to the ground. Hoping to get some more fuel only times with a bigger tune.....Gonna try for 11's on fuel but it may be a far fetch. IMO the 4r is far superior than the 5r, even daily driving is awesome. I have instant boost. Here is a vid from the track
http://i541.photobucket.com/albums/gg389/granite49/IMG_0144_zpsfc4929b4.mp4

161 - 177 of 177 Posts