Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My buddy has a 2003 f-350. Just had 22.5's installed wrapped with Contintenal HDR 255/70/22.5. I have a little bit of rubbing on the driver side on the inner fender. I have the leveling kit installed already. Can anyone give me some input if they experienced this problem and what they did.

·
Captain Negativity!
3,109 Posts
Needs an adjustable tracbar to center the front axle. When you lift the front you change the angle of the tracbar and it pulls the axle toward the passenger side.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
put the adj. trac bar in and adj. it and it helped a lott now we have to cut the front bumper cause it hits that now. prob. gonna move the bumper out a little. Thanx guys

·
Registered
5,891 Posts
Just thought about it, but I don't have 255/70's on my truck mine are larger..so don't wanna compare apples to oranges.

A slight rub on the inner fender wont stop me though LOL

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ya he has rub on inner fender driver side wheel well. he is thinking about cutting the wheel well has anyone ever cut it or any other suggestions??

·
Registered
5,891 Posts
I would juts let it rub before cutting it, I am sure its minimal, I know mine is and I have almost 38" tires, his are only 36.5"

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ya he ziptied it all the way back and it still rubs minimal he was just wondering if anyone fixed it somehow.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts