Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well ive been talking about buying alcoas for my dually for a while now, and i finally pulled the trigger, i will going to pick them up in a few minutes i will post pictures in the morning!!!

btw is anyone interested in buying some stock wheels with tires?

·
99 superduty on 22.5
147 Posts
i dont know what kind of lift you have on your truck but mine is an 8" fabtech and i have 275x70x22.5 yokohama's on alcoas. just a little fyi it is going to be a little rough on the bumps because of the weight rating on the tires. but it should look real good.

Attachments

·
Registered
782 Posts
that looks sssiiiiiiiiccccccccckkkkkkkkkkk:rockwoot:

·
99 superduty on 22.5
147 Posts
i now have a custom light bar welded between the bursh guard, chrome mud flap hangers, and 4 off-road lights on the front. i am designing another six inches to go on it, double steps like on semi's, double double rollbar for the other six lights that i have, and a triple turbo setup.

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
i now have a custom light bar welded between the bursh guard, chrome mud flap hangers, and 4 off-road lights on the front. i am designing another six inches to go on it, double steps like on semi's, double double rollbar for the other six lights that i have, and a triple turbo setup.
:eek:

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
triple turbos? wow
well ive been a little to busy to put them on until yesterday but i couldnt figure out how to put the adapters on whenever i put them on the rotor the lug nut wont reach far enough on the stud to tighten it up i must be doing something wrong can someone please help!!!!

·
Team Shade-Tree Mechanic
635 Posts
triple turbos? wow
well ive been a little to busy to put them on until yesterday but i couldnt figure out how to put the adapters on whenever i put them on the rotor the lug nut wont reach far enough on the stud to tighten it up i must be doing something wrong can someone please help!!!!
Would your lugnuts thread all the way up without the adapter on the hub?

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

my adapters have the holes in between the metal pieces sticking up so i have no idea how to get my lug nuts all the way down to tighen up

·
Team Shade-Tree Mechanic
635 Posts
Not sure what you mean?? Have you got a pic of your adapter up on your hub?

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
This isn't my adapter mine has the holes right in between the metal pieces sticking up those pieces keep the lugnut from comming all the way down to tighten the adapter onto the truck.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ill try to get pics in the morning
powerstroke742008- its not the socket the factory lug nuts are too wide to go down in there

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i will have the photos up by the end of the day , i talked to the guy that sold them to me and he was talking about taking out the rotor is this true?

·
Team Shade-Tree Mechanic
635 Posts
No idea on the rotors, shouldn't be a factor tho. When you get pics, get one with the adapter up on the studs and thread a few nuts up to show where there is interference, plz

1 - 20 of 62 Posts