Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi from the land of sand and oil :)

I am new here, and I have just put a down payment on a brand new f350 for less the 22,000usd.

So here is the catch its 2008xl powerstroke, what do you guys think ?

I would really appreciate any recommendations, btw I hate the wheels nd the headlights.

Expat Saudi

Attachments

·
Registered
487 Posts
factory warranty?

·
FNG
6,018 Posts
22k for a 2008xl depending on miles is about right.

·
Stroke it B!tch
964 Posts
welcome and hope you get back soon man. Looks good wait till you get back and you can get yourself some new wheels and headlights.

·
COMPUTER BLUE
1,979 Posts
22k for a 2008xl depending on miles is about right.
I think it is brand new from the way I understood it. Its a left over there in sand land.

If you like the truck I would get it because headlights and a grill are only a few hundred bucks

·
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
welcome and hope you get back soon man. Looks good wait till you get back and you can get yourself some new wheels and headlights.
Thanks man,

I was thinking of ordering the parts up now and picking them up when I get home ( I go back every couple of months ).

I like the fx4 grille and the stock lights (clear), I'd appreciate some help with part numbers....I am still searching around the forum, a lot entries to check though.

As for the wheels I found some in a local scrap yard (Shipping will cost an arm nd a leg) So I found some excursion 17" wheels (Rear wheel drive, so they will fit) for 250usd all four....here is a pic. Ill wrap them with 33" tires ( 500usd new ) nd a ready lift 2.5 ........

Attachments

·
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I checked the tire size its say 17 btw I read around and alot of ppl say that 17 dont exist on excursions, but Ill go out tomorrow and take a picture with the tire size.....

·
Registered
545 Posts
You do need 17s at least though.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts