Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
IM OUT!!!
4,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im trying to find it on the DD but cant see the "EGR" delete part? i dont wanna have to go through the whole job 2 going in the job 1 BS... all of them say 210 tow performance off road only.
any help is greatly appreciated, thanks!

·
PSN Insomniac
561 Posts
mine say egr delete. updated firmware a month or two ago

·
IM OUT!!!
4,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i also have the updated firmware and i see them on the DD but like said before only says 210 tow...i have the regular 210 no egr, and i have my old 210 no egr that i got way before all the updates.
i just want to know if there is a way of finding it?

·
PSN Insomniac
561 Posts
i dont know, but my cruise doesnt work on the spartan egr delete tune and i was told it would. I would hate to have to pay again to have to cruise working. I would say that the tow would in theory be egr delete but who knows?

·
IM OUT!!!
4,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the 210 tp i have right now doesnt have the egr deleted on the tune.
ill try to figure it out i just dont wanna load and unload stuff...for some reason my truck lets job 2 tune load up then the truck doesnt move

·
IM OUT!!!
4,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
it says it on the computer...i found where the no egr tunes are at but there are 2, 210tp tunes (that dont say on the DD) one regular 210negr and my old 210 no egr system.
i think ill look on the computer for the times and go off of that, hopefully that will help?

·
Registered
9,722 Posts
I also have two different 210 TP NEGR's when I go to load a tune. The first one is the correct one for my Job 1 TCM. The second one is the one that caused my truck to only go in to reverse.

·
IM OUT!!!
4,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I also have two different 210 TP NEGR's when I go to load a tune. The first one is the correct one for my Job 1 TCM. The second one is the one that caused my truck to only go in to reverse.

same here...im trying to avoid all that mess.

·
IM OUT!!!
4,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Is it common for the 09's to have issues with no cruise and reverse only conditions?

stock or tune wise?
if stock then that is a no

the no cruise is a egr cooler delete deal and is not a problem.
the reverse only is if your tuner installs a job 2 file into a job 1 tcm. for some reason it will install it but is an easy fix.

·
PSN Insomniac
561 Posts
reverse only?
Ive had cruise issues for my '10. Not completely the Spartans fault. At one point i did get a speed sensor A CEL and i get a tire/axle CEL so who knows? It works at the moment so i just live with it. I did have to drive to Rudys and back with no cruise.

·
Registered
9,722 Posts
reverse only?
Ive had cruise issues for my '10. Not completely the Spartans fault. At one point i did get a speed sensor A CEL and i get a tire/axle CEL so who knows? It works at the moment so i just live with it. I did have to drive to Rudys and back with no cruise.
You will get reverse only if the wrong trans strategy is loaded up....like a Job 2 TCM tune loaded up in a Job 1 TCM.

·
PSN Insomniac
561 Posts
stock or tune wise?
if stock then that is a no

the no cruise is a egr cooler delete deal and is not a problem.
I had cruise problems stock. Thats y i say its not completely the EGR delete. There are other issues. But my guess is that since i did throw the codes its part ford/part spartan issue. But i dont think the Ford issue is that common.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts