Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
IM OUT!!!
4,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i thought this tune was supposed to be with the EGR disabled? i dont know whay im finally posting this:doh:

·
IM OUT!!!
4,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can't find it on the DD tunes. It's on the card and saved toy computer and I can see it there:shrug:

·
It$ only money
763 Posts
do i have to take the egr off to run those egr delete tuns? ive not loaded my box to the computer yet but are those tunes free or do i have to pay more????

not exactly happy paying what that spartan cost and then paying MORE for the big tunes... oh well

·
IM OUT!!!
4,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no you dont have to remove the coolers and you shouldnt be charged unless you have a certain tune written for your truck.

·
It$ only money
763 Posts
right on, ill have to hook it up the the pc and download them..... does it make alot of difference??

·
WWDD
10,531 Posts
I ran into the same thing where the 210 to performance wasnt listed under the full egr delted tunes, i ran the 210 tow and i dont remember it really throwing any codes or anything for the egr, but i didnt run it long the tune didnt have enough fuel to do anything.

·
IM OUT!!!
4,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah i checked on the DD and didnt notice it under the no egr set ups...there were 2 but i remember putting one of the 2 in and the truck wouldnt move forward, (probably one for a job 2)

norris- what does, the 210 tow tune?

·
IM OUT!!!
4,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
the only way it would make a difference is if you x out the coolers and run a WG. with having the coolers off you can run the plates though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts