Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody have pics of any wheels on their truck with zero offset and a wheel that is a 20x9? I want to make sure the offset isn't to wide for a leveled f-350. These are the specs of a lot of BMF wheels, thats what I am looking at, but it doesn't matter any aftermarket wheels on your truck please post with specs!!!

·
Registered
673 Posts
here you go, 20x9 BMFs with an Icon 2.5" leveling kit.. IMO this is the perfect set up..

·
Registered
453 Posts
20x9 BMFs zero offset....37" Nitto Trails

·
Registered
224 Posts
20x9 XD Misfits 5" backspace 0offset 37s

·
Registered
453 Posts
Better pics

·
Registered
45 Posts
/We need some pics from the rear or front so we can see down/up the side to be able to tell how far they stick out...

·
Registered
453 Posts
/We need some pics from the rear or front so we can see down/up the side to be able to tell how far they stick out...
I'll get you guys some pics tomorrow.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Better?

·
Registered
453 Posts

I don't know what happened to the other pics:confused:

·
Diesel junkie!!!
613 Posts
Hey AMEC, that is a beautiful rig!

·
Registered
453 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
To keep the #### on the road off of his paint.
After three lifted F350's I'm getting a little old and tired of cleaning it everyday:shrug:

·
Sponsor w/out Blue name
1,503 Posts
i hear ya. i just think they are guady. to each his own. i couldnt ever do a black truck for the clean reason. wasnt bashing at all.. just different taste and oppinion. thats why im running a big negative offset, 10 wides, and no flares LOL

sorry to derail OP! lemme know when youre ready to buy.. i can get BMF :D

·
Registered
453 Posts
i hear ya. i just think they are guady. to each his own. i couldnt ever do a black truck for the clean reason. wasnt bashing at all.. just different taste and oppinion. thats why im running a big negative offset, 10 wides, and no flares LOL

sorry to derail OP! lemme know when youre ready to buy.. i can get BMF :D
I actually didn't like the look in pictures before I got them either but they fit perfect and make the truck look "tougher" for lack of a better word.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts