Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How bad will 20x14 fuel hostages (on 33's) rub with just a 2.5" leveling kit on an '07? I have 18x12's right now and they rub but I just deal with it, I haven't cut up my fenders yet. How much worse will the 20x14's be? Will they be drive-able without trimming?

·
One of a kind
2,198 Posts
I know you will rub. But with the right offset you might make it work. You could maybe do cut outs?

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Here is with 20x12

here 20x14

20x14 barley rubed on the inder fender liner and bumper the 14 wides bent my fender and just rubs way worse on everything! But if you arnt afraid to cut i would go for it if i was you...

·
Registered
559 Posts
i dont think u have 33s, nor a leveling kit...ur pictures are kind of pointless and dont answer a single thing he wanted to know :doh: o well at least u got to post pictures of ur truck in another thread right :confused:

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
i dont think u have 33s, nor a leveling kit...ur pictures are kind of pointless and dont answer a single thing he wanted to know :doh: o well at least u got to post pictures of ur truck in another thread right :confused:
Easy there boss... All i was trying to say is there is a huge difference between 20x12 and 20x14 i had both just tring to help.

·
One of a kind
2,198 Posts
And what did your post acomplish? Atleast he was trying to help. As far as I am concernd you shouldnt have even posted. Not put you bf's d!ck back in your hand so you cant type and chill out. The mods just posted a thred about stoping the drama and acting like little girls guess you didnt see it.

·
Registered
559 Posts
ya i seen it, guess ur gunna hold me down while they spank me? and my post was just letting him know that pictures of his truck was offtopic as to what the OP was asking....and the OP knows theres a diffence between 20x12 and 20x14 so thanks for letting us all know there actually is a big diffrence, helped us all out on that one

·
One of a kind
2,198 Posts
ya i seen it, guess ur gunna hold me down while they spank me? and my post was just letting him know that pictures of his truck was offtopic as to what the OP was asking....and the OP knows theres a diffence between 20x12 and 20x14 so thanks for letting us all know there actually is a big diffrence, helped us all out on that one
Na you would probly like it too much.

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
ya i seen it, guess ur gunna hold me down while they spank me? and my post was just letting him know that pictures of his truck was offtopic as to what the OP was asking....and the OP knows theres a diffence between 20x12 and 20x14 so thanks for letting us all know there actually is a big diffrence, helped us all out on that one[/QUO

Fuwk you dude...

·
Registered
559 Posts
u fail at quoting....and u hurt my internet feelings i dont think im gunna be able to sleep tonight :rolleyes:

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Alright guys chill out...anyways I'm picking them up tomorrow (with no tires) and rolling around on stock wheels for a while :pointlaugh:

I'm just trying to decide if I should spend money on a 4" lift and then get some cheap used tires

OR

not get a lift and buy new tires.

I really just hate the idea of trimming fenders, I feel like if I ever wanted to trade this thing in it would hurt the resale value.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
A 4in lift with 33 would looks sweet but ethier way i know your gona have to trim the fenders some...
Yeah that will be the goal eventually I just can't afford to buy both at the same time.

I got a question for you though, how much harder is it to turn the steering wheel on 14 wides compared to 12's? There was already a good bit of resistance with my 18x12's.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ok what is that and where do I get one

Edit: After a quick google search they are like 1400 so nevermind that idea lol

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.