Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I put a BD diesel throttle sensitivity booster on my truck and it team great for many months. It then went into the body shop and had the taillight replaced and the front bumper removed and painted (not because of a collision) Soon after that it started throwing hill decent, front collision monitoring, advance traction lights on the cluster. Has anyone had this issue. I sent it into ford and they threw a pedal at it. It still threw me the same lights. I unplugged it unit and it drove with no issues for a few months and now that I plugged it back in I am having the same issues. Does anyone have the solution, or the same issues.
thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just found your post... I've had the BD throttle boost for about a year and I've had the same issue intermittently. I've done a few mods to my truck so I've been trying to pinpoint which mod is causing it. Have you done anything else to your truck? Mine will sometimes throw it into limp mode which is really dangerous. I love the product but I might switch to the Banks Pedal Monster if this is indeed the problem...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts