Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is now confirmed and on Fords website the 2018 F-150 will be offered with a 3.0L power stroke and 10 speed automatic. They also changed the front and rear looks of the truck.

·
Trust me, I got this...
1,425 Posts
So like a v6? Thats gonna be weird having a jr. powerstroke lol.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah it's a v6 but no info released on it yet. Maybe more info this week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
8,472 Posts
i will believe it when i see it. this has been reported every year since 1994.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i will believe it when i see it. this has been reported every year since 1994.

Better head on over to fords website and start believing. It's all over social media too. This week is the Detroit auto show where it is debuting.

·
Administrator
8,472 Posts
like i said, this has been reported in all media AND on ford website since 1994. diesel F150. diesel ranger. diesel explorer. diesel cars. diesel everything has been reported every year, but come delivery time not one was ever seen.

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
There are diesel Rangers, just not in the USA
I hope they finally bring in a 6 cyl and a 4 cyl diesel Ranger and F150, heck the new Bronco also
I can get a Cummins in a damn Nissan = its time for Ford to bring them to the USA!! Who in their right mind would still buy a nissan pickup or SUV? LOL Cummins or not....just like the dodge the rest of the truck will fall apart around the drivetrain

·
obs addiction
1,054 Posts
Better head on over to fords website and start believing. It's all over social media too. This week is the Detroit auto show where it is debuting.

The trucks not at the auto show. That was the only reason i went and damn thing isn't there. But every ford rep i talked to said it will be out Mid 2018.

Sounds like the motor is already in use over seas in the land rovers..

Definitely buying one as the family wagon for the wife and newborn

1 - 8 of 8 Posts