Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Stroke it B!tch
964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who's gonna be running workstock this year for northwest pullers or full pull?
I'm gonna give it a shot this year hope to see some of y'all out there.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Planning on taking my white truck down to work stock. Mostly running with northwest.

·
Stroke it B!tch
964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good deal man I'll be in mercer sun for FPP but I'll mainly run NW due to working out of town if you see me man stop by say hello hope to see you out there bud.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I won't be at mercer. Planning to hook at Crawford in June with 2.6. I think the first work stock hook is early July with northwest if I remember right. Sometime between now and then I'll get the turbo swapped and the fuel tank back in. I got another truck I'll play with in 2.6 if I follow thru with building it.

·
Stroke it B!tch
964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea June 14 2.6 is up at Crawford
And June 20 workstock is at yankmee lake
If you need anything boss man let me know.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I guess I missed Yankee lake on there. I was thinking the first ws was mercer grange but I didn't think it was that early. I guess maybe I should maybe get on the ball lol

·
Stroke it B!tch
964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LOL yea it's coming up soon that's for sure.

·
Stroke it B!tch
964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Oh yeah, truck pullin yeah. Skanky lake woowee
LOL LOL got my mud truck fired up tonight. Taking her to get skanky at Yankee. Should make for a good night I'll swing by and pick ya up LOL.

·
Registered
136 Posts
When did you say first pull was? Lol. Looked like you had a good hook at mercer last night!!

Attachments

·
Stroke it B!tch
964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks man she hooked pretty good I'm still 400lbs lite so I need to steal more weight from dustin lol. But I have a few little ideas I'm gonna try for 2 weeks away see how we do. First NW pull is June 20 at Yankee lake next full pull is June 7 at bunker hill (Beloit oh) here is the video of the class. FPP, Mercer Raceway Park, Workstock Diesel,5/25/14 - YouTube

LOL dude I just noticed your missing a little thing that'll help you go down the track. Good luck getting her together brother.

·
Registered
342 Posts
My first pull is friday night if I can make it, if not saturday then... Tips for a newbie??? I keep seeing guys say they blocked there rear axle, so a completely stiff rear end is best?

Any good ways to lower the front??

I dont have trac bars...

I'm on my third turbo haha I'm going to set my H&S to prefuel level 5 or whatever, and run it in................ performance I guess?????

Whats a safe number to set my defuels at? or should I not worry about it for short runs like sled pulls?

Any other tips?? I have a trencher I can steal some weights off of and put in the floor boards I guess... but will they even allow that?

I read online in the midwest rules that 8500 was max weight... I could be wrong but I thought I went across a set of scales once at 9### something.

Thats all I got throw me some tips.

·
Stroke it B!tch
964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
jake traction bars would be best to keep that rearend from wrapping. i have a set of bump stops that give my rear end of 2in of downward travel. also just spooler her up a little and let her eat. your weights our class is 8500lbs in northwest pa.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts