Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys & Gals,

Has anyone installed a 2014 F350 LB SRW box on a 2006. I got into a accident over winter and my box is crushed up and I am having a hard time finding a rust free 2006 style. So I am wondering if all the lines and mounts meet up on the 2014. I am able to get a brand new 2014 box with tailgate and lights for 2K. Please let me know

·
Registered
115 Posts
Ive heard a lot of people say it looks fine, but have yet to see a picture myself. Id also like to see one

·
Administrator
32,949 Posts
they fit and I used to think it would look goofy
but the last thread on this question had some pictures and it looked fine IMHO

·
Registered
115 Posts
any links to the thread? I am dying to see pictures of a SRW

·
Administrator
32,949 Posts
i can't find it
i would have to remember the exact years of the bed and truck from the thread to get the Google to hit and I can't sorry

the long fuel door and the rounder wheel well weren't that noticeable IMHO

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
I have two 2015 beds sitting in the yard waiting to go on both trucks when time permits. I will post up a pic when its all done. If your close to VA, I can get more at a good price.

·
Guilty on all counts
339 Posts
What is a good price? I need one too!

·
Registered
1,586 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
I've always wanted to do this to my dually .
Put a 11'-14' bed on my 06 dually . I kind of like the skinny dually fenders. I thought about swapping the fenders. But then the new ones have the bigger fuel door.

·
Registered
148 Posts
july 9 at the dunes.jpg

Minus the 5th wheel. As it states below this is an 05. The bed is a 13 I believe. Don't recall exactly, but the tailgate bed line goes under the handle to open it. The pin stripes and accent panels are in the works. Maybe this helps show what you're looking into.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
I paid $1200 for 7 mile old take off 12' silver short box, 4x4 logo, tailgate, bolts, lights. Then sold it for $1500 as I charged $300 to deliver from New Mexico to Michigan.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts