Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
I be shufflin
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys got the truck mostly done just thought i would share and see what everyone else thought!!

Attachments

·
I be shufflin
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry about the bad pics will get better ones, just a quik snap on my way to work..

·
Registered
673 Posts
Truck looks great!

·
I be shufflin
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys! Anything look off to you guys ?

·
Registered
461 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
The rear axle seems uncentered.
That and something is sticking out of the hood seam just over the front tire ?

I would have someone follow you and see is if the trucks Crabbing...... I would also throw a Tape on it...

·
I be shufflin
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hmmm well i hope there is nothin wrong after the lift was done i just drove 500km and it seems to drive great. Over top of my fender is a cell phone booster antenna i will take a better pic and see maybe its just the crappy pic? Not a big fan of the flares but down here working in the oil patch its a must have, or else i would have rock chips all down both sides!

·
I be shufflin
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I would also throw a Tape on it...
How would you do this to check it out now you guys have me worried...

·
I be shufflin
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ya i am at work and just looked over everything and it looks good, and come on flares are not that bad!! I would run em without but dont feel like having both sides full of rock chips do you not agree ?

·
Registered
110 Posts
I agree with you 100% I like the flares. Kinda sets your truck about from other ones. It's tough to buy a truck and not try and protect the paint as much as you can.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Looks deadly man. Mind if I ask how much you paid for the bulletproof flaps? I've got the same in black powder coat. Don't listen to the flare haters. I'd rather have flares and no chips. Already went thru a bottle of touch up paint on my rear panels due to not having flares until 2 months ago

·
I be shufflin
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ya the flares are a must they have grown on me! I bought rigth from Bulletproof here in Red Deer im pretty sure $400 for the set in stainless, i know the black are more expensive because i had them on my 09 F-350 like $550

·
Sponsor w/out Blue name
1,503 Posts
I'm running a wider setup, in the oilfield up here. I just like the look of them sticking out. planning on color matched line-x to take care of it soon. as for winter, I'm going to a stock offset wheel

[email protected]

·
I be shufflin
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ya thats where we are different because im not a fan of rock gaurding over and nice paint i would just rather save the paint first!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts