Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pull Info

Check out our FB events page for details of the pull. Like it says, anyone who is intereted in sponsoring a class or sponsor a give-a-way, email me and I'll put you on the list of sponsors. There's no booth fee for setting up a mobile store, we only ask for either prize monies for classes or product give-a-ways to the winners. Your company will be advertised for free as an event sponsor for your donation.

Email me if you're interested. [email protected].

Many Thanks

·
Registered
9,722 Posts
It's always a treat to have you there, Jeff! Bringing lots of trucks? I hope! :)
Of course Diane! We usually have a convoy of 8-10 trucks. Most Power Stroke's of course! Going to be one of David and Mike's last dyno setups, so I am going to have to bring some spending money for the rollers! Maybe I'll be over the 600 mark by then. :D

I am going to talk to Matt and Donna about sponsoring this year. I will let you or Ryan Merritt know closer to the date.

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Of course Diane! We usually have a convoy of 8-10 trucks. Most Power Stroke's of course! Going to be one of David and Mike's last dyno setups, so I am going to have to bring some spending money for the rollers! Maybe I'll be over the 600 mark by then. :D

I am going to talk to Matt and Donna about sponsoring this year. I will let you or Ryan Merritt know closer to the date.
Awesome! Thanks Jeff!

·
you want some of this?
2,922 Posts
We will follow what Liberty does for their Diesel's in dark corners pull. The link to there site is http://www.libertyantiquetractorpull.com
Cool. Didnt see anything crazy in the rules. Really almost like not having rules, except for the hitch height, and street legal part.
We could legaly pull the street class, and mod classes.

·
Registered
9,722 Posts
Cool. Didnt see anything crazy in the rules. Really almost like not having rules, except for the hitch height, and street legal part.
We could legaly pull the street class, and mod classes.
It's really chill at Liberty, Scott. They put on a great event. It's an awesome pulling track too. Sled isn't too heavy either, so there isn't that huge concern that the sled is going to break your truck.

·
you want some of this?
2,922 Posts
It's really chill at Liberty, Scott. They put on a great event. It's an awesome pulling track too. Sled isn't too heavy either, so there isn't that huge concern that the sled is going to break your truck.
Hahah, cool. Actually, I like the heavier sleds. Some of the dodge guys dont like them in the 8,000+ classes. Especially the manual tranny guys.
Not real worried about breakage, as long as the motor stays in one piece the rest of the truck handles it pretty well. And that all depends on how much bottle gets used. Didnt see anything in the rules against it! hahah
Looking to make more horsies by then too.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Only can use the Bottle in the Outlaw Class! Outlaw is Run what you Brung! Here is the rules we will be using for Smokin http://www.libertyantiquetractorpull.com/DIDC_RULES.html. I will change the Rule Link to Smokin Rules so there won't be any confusion. The rules are a NADM based set except in the Outlaw class. You may have been looking at our regular season pull rules.
Glad to hear yall might be coming!

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
TTT

Now that our lives are getting somewhat back to normal after Jody's dads passing, I want to get moving on sponsors for different classes and the show-n-shine.

We have some local businesses already on board. This is a great opportunity to get your business name out there.

DP-Tuner is sponsoring the Dyno prizes again this year. $80 payable to DPM for 3 spins. Come out and support their last dyno event. Dyno queens get ready!! Guess the closest to your dyno run and win prizes. 1 winner per brand, Dodge, Duramax or PSD.

As always, we appreciate everyone for their support.

Diane

·
Registered
114 Posts
Bump! Would love to see alot of powerstokes there this year!

·
Registered
114 Posts
The last two regular season pulls there has been some pretty tough dmax's pulling real good. I hope to see some powerstrokes dragging the "Show Stopper" to the woods!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts