·
Registered
1,525 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
So how much did all this set you back?
I'll Just say this... My very frugal friend just brought to my attention that with the amount if money I just spent on the accessories for this truck, I could have purchased a brand new mid sized luxury vehicle. To each their own..... I Don't like stock vehicles and hated driving around exactly 1 month in this stock king ranch.
Thanks again for all the compliements and feedback.

·
loud and long
567 Posts
nice truck. but im just wonderingwhat the hell do u do for work. i stopped the other night and looked at a king ranch and it stickered for 63000. just wondering man,just wondering. nice ass truck

·
Registered
410 Posts
I loved the whole Anteater face/Boushh the bounty hunter from Star Wars look before, but adding a lift and tires to these things really finishes off the look in a big way. And that color combo looks dead sexy!!!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
I loved the whole Anteater face/Boushh the bounty hunter from Star Wars look before, but adding a lift and tires to these things really finishes off the look in a big way. And that color combo looks dead sexy!!!
LOLLOL;)

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
true :)

·
Registered
592 Posts
Damn man! I was leaning Raptor but after seeing yours I'm back on the fence. Nice work.
I Can tell ya those Raptors are JUNK!

I test drove one and it was nothing i would ever buy, i find It hard to believe Ford even Make Crap like That I'm serious!!!

The grill feels like it would fall out if a Butterfly hit it,the Body panels where pressed very poorly even the tailgate cables on the one i test drove were different lengths :~( Very bad for ford!!!

It felt like a Throw away truck to me!

Now this 2011 F250/F350 6.7 Now thats a Real Ford!

·
Registered
27 Posts
I don't know about that man. I haven't heard one bad thing about the Raptors from both owners and writers. The only negative was the 5.4 but the 6.2 made up for that in a big way.

21 - 40 of 69 Posts