Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
MADE IN KY
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
I'm in Augusta Georgia. I have 4, 20 inch king ranch wheels from a 2011 truck They currently have 285-65-20 BFG Goodrich All Terrains mounted on them, they might have another 10-15,000 or so miles left in them.

I'm in Augusta Georgia.

They have 4 working TPMS sensors installed ( I mounted the wheels for a bit to confirm they are working, have them on the truck now to make sure the tires are balanced etc. they ride nice and the TPMS def works properly, no faults.

I do not have the king ranch center caps, or lug nuts. but Ive seen them on Ebay, or the local ford dealer has them for not much.

But they are usable BFG all terrains, and working TPMS on almost new looking KR rims.

would prefer to sell in the GA/SC or nearby area so I don't have to try to ship them. because that would be expensive and a PITA. so if you want them shipped your gonna have to help me figure it out.

I could see driving a bit to exchange them for a small amount depending on distance.

$1200 obo

PM me or shoot me an email at
[email protected]

I have pictures but they are too large to upload. they look like these:
http://www.hubcaphaven.com/mm5/graph...ly98047_lg.jpg

·
MADE IN KY
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: 2011 King ranch 20 in tires with BFG AT

I have actual pictures I can email but they are too large to post.

they look like these.

Id ship them if need be, but Ive never shipped anything this large

they are ready to be installed, tires are balanced, TPMS works etc.

make me an offer if you think 1200 is too high,

I was going to use them as back up rims and maybe run them in the summer, but decided to keep my large tires and XD rims for year round since I do go offroad on a regular basis.

If you want to drive in and drive out I can help you install them.

Attachments

·
MADE IN KY
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok I re sized some pics

I'm willing to ship if need be, have more photos I can email.

these are ready to mount. just need your center caps and lug nuts or some from the dealer. maybe hose them off and wipe them down.

price is negotiable cash talks so make me an offer if you think 1200 is too much.

Attachments

·
MADE IN KY
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
these are just shy of 35 inch tires....

·
MADE IN KY
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
still for sale, I need to weigh them to see what it would take to ship

·
MADE IN KY
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Third post is actual picture of rims and tire mounted on my truck for the day.
these are now sitting in the garage. click on the picture for a larger size..

I have VERY large and detailed photos I can email, please PM me an email address if you want those.

·
MADE IN KY
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
shameless bump, would really like to sell these, as they are taking up space in my garage

·
MADE IN KY
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SOLD to the distinguished gentleman from South Carolina... hopefully he posts up some pics cause they are going to look great on his truck

1 - 9 of 9 Posts