Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Lead-Don't follow.
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any word if they really have done away with the Harley super duty trucks? I've heard there may be a platinum model, like the 150s have, but no word/rumors are even circulating about a Harley SD as of yet, I believe. Didn't know if anyone else had an inside scoop.
Would be sad the see them go with the intro of the 6.7L- I think it would be the king of all trucks! Blacked out 6.7L crew cab... ooooh man!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Probably worried that they would not be able to sell a $64K pickup at the moment.

·
Registered
2 Posts
the king ranch that I ordered msrp'd at $65000 so if there was a harley edition it would be more than that. One would imagine.

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
What I heard about the Harley truck is that the Ford/dealer is not allowed to discount the price on the Harley truck. Harley wants to keep their name prestine.

No dought the Harley truck is awesome looking truck. That's another reason that I'm waiting before ordering a 6.7.

The KR truck would look bad a$$ but don't care for the 2 tone and for that reddish/orange leather.

I would say Platinum edition before Harley.

Billy T.
[email protected]

·
THE ONE AND ONLY!
2,736 Posts
What I heard about the Harley truck is that the Ford/dealer is not allowed to discount the price on the Harley truck. Harley wants to keep their name prestine.

No dought the Harley truck is awesome looking truck. That's another reason that I'm waiting before ordering a 6.7.

The KR truck would look bad a$$ but don't care for the 2 tone and for that reddish/orange leather.

I would say Platinum edition before Harley.

Billy T.
[email protected]
Billy,

I have seen them discounted quite a bit down here.....;)

Also, I have HEARD that MAYBE JOB2 might have a Harley.....but more likely it will be 2012 Model Year..... :ford:

·
HÄWÄÌÌÄñ
1,161 Posts
it would be a shame for the harley to go....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts