Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody seen a 2011 bed on a 2002 style? I need a bed bad and found a 2011 for a GREAT price, but im just worried about the fender flare not being flat around the bottom and matching up to the fronts. Anybody seen one or what do you guys think???

·
Attention Whore
5,183 Posts
I think it'll look like ass with 2 different fender arches.

·
All done now
22,486 Posts
2010 bed is a perfect match. 2011 is not. New truck. It would be like putting a 2000 bed on a 1997. OK, not that bad, but you get the idea.

·
Junior
225 Posts
well, how bout some pics...:poke:

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Turboculosis,

You'd be doing me a HUGE favor by taking some pics to show me what this would be like. Come on, ill by ya a beer...

·
Hate 'R Us
2,436 Posts
2010 bed is a perfect match. 2011 is not. New truck. It would be like putting a 2000 bed on a 1997. OK, not that bad, but you get the idea.
LOL

There is a dude around here that has an OBS with a Super Duty bed on it. It looks as if the sides of the bed stick out two inches past the cab on each side.

·
Diffrent Strokes
350 Posts
Dont forget about the wide fuel door because of the def.

·
Registered
262 Posts
well, how bout some pics...:poke:
He just sold that truck but he bought another 2011 8 foot box that he will be replacing the utility box with on his 2000 f-250 hopefully within a week or two. Ill get some picks then.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
He just sold that truck but he bought another 2011 8 foot box that he will be replacing the utility box with on his 2000 f-250 hopefully within a week or two. Ill get some picks then.
Ill be patiently waiting...

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have just put a 2011 on my 99 f250 and Love it, just need to modify tail light wiring, and fuel neck hose to work. it dose have a different look but that is what I wanted. You guys have great looking trucks as well. Really enjoy this site. Thanks

·
Registered
81 Posts
I have just put a 2011 on my 99 f250 and Love it, just need to modify tail light wiring, and fuel neck hose to work. it dose have a different look but that is what I wanted. You guys have great looking trucks as well. Really enjoy this site. Thanks
How about a picture of this? I wanna see how it looks.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts