Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i hate to do it but I'm gunna try and get rid of my truck it's 2010 fx4 ccsb alot of extras. Silver in color xlt with black and grey cloth seats no stains or marks at all. I'll try and list some of the stuff. First off it's a 6 speed manual with a 850hp south bend dual disk clutch. I have a spray in liner, 5 inch ss flow pro exhaust. Spartan tuner with all tunes up to 310, also sct with innovative tunes. Afe cold air intake. Painted headlights. Tinted tails
And 3rd brake light. Blacked out windows. Amp research power steps. 2.5 inch icon lift up front, 2 inch add a leaf in the rear. Hid headlight and fogs 6000k in color I also have 20x10 bmf wheels 35-12.50 r 20 nitto trail grapplers tires. I also have on order Pmf trac bar for the front on order and Pmf traction bars for the rear should be here soon. I'm looking to get 40,000 obo for it also has only 9200 miles on it never had a problem with the truck been a great truck, I'm just selling to free up some cash to finsh some other projects. Not sure how to post pictures. If I can email them or txt them to someone to post would be great. Any questions my number is 740 six eight0 2797.

Thanks Jesse

·
One of a kind
2,198 Posts
Really nice truck. I drove a 6 speed in 08 wish I still had it.

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks hate to sell it but I'm gunna try and do some other things and maybe get a new dually.

·
One of a kind
2,198 Posts
Would you want to swap alittle cash and my headlights for yours?

·
One of a kind
2,198 Posts
Pm replied.

·
One of a kind
2,198 Posts
Dont need the headlights any more man. All the black lights are comeing off.

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Bump someone needs a clean low mile 6.4. Needs to go before long or it's Geting traded.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts