Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought it exactly one year ago. Our needs have changed and we decided a bus conversion would better suit us. Hate to give up all the room but you gotta do what you gotta do.
this is a triple slide with a loft room. trailer has been washed regularly and waxed every 6 months.

info can be found here Floorplans - Sundance | Heartland RV

the pictures shown there are of a 2009, even though they may say 2010. there are only a few minor differences.

specs can be seen here Specifications - Sundance | Heartland RV

the following upgrades/extras have been added:

upgraded 7000# axles and springs with equa flex suspension
rear stabilizer jacks
4k watt onan lp fired generator with remote panel and automatic transfer switch
2000 watt pure sine inverter hard wired with digital display with automatic transfer switch and remote
4 solar panels with 3 stage blue sky solar charge controller with equalization mode and digital display
Iota 60 amp 3 stage charge/converter with equalization mode with remote pendant
32" lcd tv in living room
20" lcd tv in loft room
4 large 12 volt deep cycle batteries (500 amp bank)
15k ac in place of 13.5k
fantastic fan with thermostat and rain sensor
roof top maxair vent covers
electric one touch awning
outdoor shower
10k btu blue flame heater
propane quick connect for bar-b-q
ceiling fan w/ light (living room)
drinking water faucet and filter system installed at kitchen sink
bike rack on rear bumper

there is also a datastorm F1 internet satellite system complete with all controls, modem and wireless router that can be left on the trailer for an additional cost if interested

there are many items i am sure i am not listing, just because there are way too many to remember.

again, this is a 2010 model year trailer. Title is free and clear, no leans etc.

MSRP a year ago was over 42k without all the extras listed above
NADA retail price right now $40,925 without the extras

my price $30,500 with all the extras!!

price may be lowered by removing some items such as inverter, batteries, solar panels, blue flame heater,1 or more tv's etc

or we can do a package deal for trailer and truck...2000 Ford f-350 PSD Auto 4x4 4 door x-cab with chip and extras
only 41K!! for the pair

for pictures and more info go to the add i posted at

RV Classifieds : 2010 Heartland Sundance 3300RLB 36' triple slide loft model (2 bedroom) w/g

we are in Illinois right now with the trailer, and will be traveling in and around the neighboring states.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts