Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a 2010 6.4 F250 cabelas edition with a blown motor and I was wondering how much could I sell the truck as a whole for part out only? Still owe on the truck just trying to minimize the damage. Only mods done are 5inch turbo back exhaust with H&S mini maxx

·
Trust me, I got this...
1,811 Posts
I imagine you could get 5-6k out of it at least. Assuming all the parts you can sell are in pretty good condition. I know i'd personally be interested in the seats if they are good lol.

·
Let'er Buck!
1,712 Posts
I got a 2010 6.4 F250 cabelas edition with a blown motor and I was wondering how much could I sell the truck as a whole for part out only? Still owe on the truck just trying to minimize the damage. Only mods done are 5inch turbo back exhaust with H&S mini maxx

Depends on miles, condition, location, etc.

·
Premium Member
8,374 Posts
You don’t want to part it out. It will take for ever to get it all gone and you might make a few extra bucks but it’s not worth it in my opinion.

Best option is either sell it to a person that would build a motor for it or do a Cummins/ dt366 swap.

You could toss a junk yard motor in it to get it running and sell it. Kind of a crappy thing to do though.

·
Let'er Buck!
1,712 Posts
You don’t want to part it out. It will take for ever to get it all gone and you might make a few extra bucks but it’s not worth it in my opinion.

Best option is either sell it to a person that would build a motor for it or do a Cummins/ dt366 swap.

You could toss a junk yard motor in it to get it running and sell it. Kind of a crappy thing to do though.

Problem is, there aren’t many junk yard engines that are any good! Lol

·
Registered
504 Posts
Where are you located, there is a good running 6.4 engine from an ambulance at our pick and pull, they left in 4x4 for a shift and shelled tcase and trans so they scrapped the truck. I was there this weekend and it was intact.

·
Registered
3,929 Posts
Problem is, there aren’t many junk yard engines that are any good! Lol
Are there any 6.4's that are any good?..... lol

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts