Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
HP Junky
4,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Posting this truck back up for sale, finally got some movement to go forward with purchasing a home. Need to lower my debt ratio if at all possible. Don't really want to sell this truck because it's perfect, but here we are.

Truck now has 42,500 miles on it. 90% highway miles traveling 90 miles a day for work. I've kept up on all maintenance with OEM filters more often than mandatory. Also done a transmission service and recent fuel filters.

Just to refresh the modifications: Edge Insight CTS with backup camera and ambient air temp sensor. SCT Livewire with Innovatives latest tunes (been running the 215 Street tune, doesn't need anymore for my driving style). Wide Open Performance EGR Delete with Wastegate and polished intake elbow. H11 Head Studs. Airaid intake. 4" exhaust. HID headlights. 44-gallon Zylstra Auto in-bed fuel tank/toolbox combo with in-cab automatic refill controller. Gooseneck hitch. Hellwig front and rear sway bars. 2010 Harley Davidson wheels with Goodyear tires (lots of tread).

Truck is an XLT model, interior is spotless, had towels and floormats covering carpet and seats since new. Serious inquires only, please PM. I have all the stock parts to go with the truck. Truck needs nothing and works awesome with a trailer behind it.

·
One of a kind
2,198 Posts
Nice truck. Free bump

·
Registered
207 Posts
price?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts