Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
09 750 brute force has around 50 hours on it, its lime green/kawi team green, has full muzzy pipe,and headers, power commander PCIII, tuned, EPI clutch kit, highlifter lift springs, 30"silverbacks on crush locks, snorkeld, rad relocated, gorilla rad relocating kit the bike run great and is fast, it hasnt been on the trails much, never been over the tires in water, selling because i dont trail ride any more im asking $7000 obo call 912 657 416nine for more info

Thanks

Attachments

·
WHAT???
1,833 Posts
your running 30's on crushlocks and say its never been deep.. and you have snorkels and rad relocate... come on man.... how do you have headers on a v-twin?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i built it to race and the tracks we race the mud and water is only 24" deep and i did put headers but i guess you would say head pipes or something it is a full system from muzzy that coat $599 its a great bike just goin in to a bigger class and building a new bike the rad and snorkels was put on because i was gona take it on the trails to but i uselly just jump on a side x side and ride with somebody else but any how i thank im gona buy a side x side so $6000 frim needs to go

1 - 4 of 4 Posts