Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone... I would first like to say that this is a fantastic forum and has helped me locate a pretty good truck to purchase. I will be flying out to pick up a completely stock 2009 f350 ccsb 4x4 with less than 20,000 miles . I won't be lifting the truck or pulling extreme loads. I just want daily reliability. What would you recommend for this?

·
Sponsor w/out Blue name
1,503 Posts
a tuner of some sort (H&S, SCT, or Spartan), custom tunes(KEM or IDP) or spartans tuning, a DPF delete or full exhaust with a DPF delete, and a intake. simple mods that will increase power, towing, reliability, and MPG's. send mean email and i can get you a price on just about anything

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys. Where do you recommend buying from?I would Like to purchase everything from one vendor. Any suggestions?

·
POWERSMOKIN64
515 Posts
Spartan does make a great product and I am sure Jeff can take care of anything you need on the tuning end congrats on the new rig. I have an 09 350 SRW and I couldn't be any happier in any way with it unless it was about 200 more hp lol

·
StackinChipsLikePringles
3,085 Posts
Straight exhaust on these still arent loud due to the sequential turbos, but I do get some in cab Drone at certain RPMs

·
StackinChipsLikePringles
3,085 Posts
Good quality systems, but i believe there are also other quality systems such as MBRP or Diamond Eye for better prices

·
Registered
133 Posts
Might also want to consider an EGR delete. I don't have one yet, but that is my next order of business.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks for all the advice. I have run into a scheduling conflict and won't be able to pick up my truck as scheduled.... Looks like I will have to wait another week. On the bright side I placed an order with KEM for the mini max tuner loaded up with their tunes a 5" downpipe back flo-pro exhaust and an S&B cold air intake. Sad to say but the parts should arrive before I'm home with the truck.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts