Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
would a 2008 superduty fit on my 99 superduty i know they make a refit kit but i fould a killer deal on to like new 08 poerstroke mirrors and was wondering if they would bolt up or what would need to be done to make them work. Also I got a steering wheel out of a wrecked 2005 king ranch along with all the other interior for like 600 bucks and i was wondering if there was any way to make the buttens on the steering wheel work thanks guys- chris

·
Registered
32 Posts
08 mirrors will fit just have to file a peice of plastic off the side of the mirror that screws to the door. as far as the 05 interior everything sould fit. not sure about the steering wheel

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks sweet i will be putting those mirrors on will i be able to get the lights and everything working on them as well
and if anyone knows how i would get all the electrical on the steeringwheel to work that would be great thanks.

·
Registered
32 Posts
the lights will work you just have to wire it to the running lghts/blinker. you can so it yourself or bring it to your local car customizing shop and they should be able to do it for you

·
owner/president
2,768 Posts
Wire it up your self,its easier than you think.

·
it's an 02 05 08
930 Posts
its not hard at all,wired 06 signal heated mirriors up to my o2(it came with small ones)Ran wires to the blinker and runnin lights

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok thanks a ton guys thats what i thaught but i thaught i would ask the best. and does anyone know anything about the steering wheel.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts