Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I have a set of 4 king ranch 20" wheels with center caps and lugnuts. They are in great shape. The tires are 275-65-20s two of them have 9-10/32 tread left other to have 13/32 tread left on them. I am wanting to trade for any 18 or 20 inch aftermarket wheels. I also would settle for other sizes also of wheels just as long as they will fit onto my 2008 and clear the calipers. If interested please let me know what you guys have and what kind of a trade we could make. I live in south western pa.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Latrobe/donegal/hour east of Pittsburgh. Yeah I possibly would do a strait up sale if price was a fair price. I was hoping to score a set of aftermarkets but cash is always good

·
Fasthog.com
1,053 Posts
Damn wish you were closer. I have some black 20x9 wheels with 285's I would trade with cash in a minute but I'm in NY. About hour an half easy of Scranton.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Anyone interested in trading?

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm trying to find aftermarket wih deeper offset if possible.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Anyone?

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'd rather try and make a trade instead of selling

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Pm me a pic I am interested

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Anyone?

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Bump to top

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bump to the top

·
Registered
29 Posts
I don't mean to hi jack a thread, but I also have some KR 20's off a 08 I'm looking to trade, I need chrome rims, if he passes up on a deal you guys are welcome to contact me

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I never had any offers to even trade. I also am willing to trade my king ranch wheels for spartan dash daq

1 - 17 of 17 Posts