Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need help. I have a 2008 f350 6.4 was sitting for about a month because had bad alternator. I finally replaced the batteries and alternator and went to use the truck and when pulling out of driveway it sounded like a gun shot and a big puff of black smoke came out the exhaust. I then did not have any power or turbo psi. When I got home I looked under hood and one of the hoses had popped off, so I put it back together but still no turbo psi. The truck has a straight pipe and a tuner, all the rest is stock. truck has around 190,000 miles on it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Need help. I have a 2008 f350 6.4 was sitting for about a month because had bad alternator. I finally replaced the batteries and alternator and went to use the truck and when pulling out of driveway it sounded like a gun shot and a big puff of black smoke came out the exhaust. I then did not have any power or turbo psi. When I got home I looked under hood and one of the hoses had popped off, so I put it back together but still no turbo psi. The truck has a straight pipe and a tuner, all the rest is stock. truck has around 190,000 miles on it.
Can I see a picture

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts