Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
<---- sold
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have decided to sell my F250 to get one of the new ones when they come out. Truck has 44k on the clock. The mods are in my sig. There are some small dents in the truck but if anyone is serious about buying it and the dents bother them I will have it all fixed. I will also order a new drivers side seat cover cause the black leather is kinda worn out looking. Truck has a b&w hitch and 7way plug in the bed. Will need new tires soon cause it still has the factory ones. I change the oil every 3k and fuel filters every 6k. The dpf is sitting in my shop and will go with the truck. I am asking 35,000.00 for it and wont go any lower. If you have any questions email me at [email protected] cause it goes to my cell and im leaving for a horse show on tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
is the spartan and everything going with it. i see your from okc. i might want to come look at it. i would need to get mine sold here pretty quick. any problems with it, does the dealer know about the dpf delete.

·
Registered
115 Posts
so your truck has a fully built suncoast trans? if so how many miles since you've put it in?

Thank You

·
<---- sold
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
so your truck has a fully built suncoast trans? if so how many miles since you've put it in?

Thank You
yes full suncoast with billet input shaft and converter it has about 6k miles
on it

·
Sponsor w/out Blue name
1,503 Posts
about the tranny. did you just replace it.. or did you blow the stock one out. also did you lift the heads or did you just wanna put studs in. and could I have some more pics of the truck. pretty interested. thanks man

·
<---- sold
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
would u be interested in trading for my 08 f350 with 43000. its black and the interior is identical to yours. recon lights all over it
Sled pull truck? uhhhhhhh what are the mods?

Shoot me a email at [email protected] it goes to my phone

·
<---- sold
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Truck is sold! Thanks for looking

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.