Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
WWDD
10,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im selling my enclosed trailer. 20x8.5. 6 foot rear door. 5K axles, (10k total capacity standard is 7500) floor is epoxied, floor has e-trac tie down. Tires look good, brakes and wheel bearings were just service.

6k obo, paid 7800 new

·
WWDD
10,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it measures close to 21 foot with the door closed front to back. the outside is 102 inches i know that. ill measure the opening for the door and find out. the trailer weighs right at 3k empty, so 6k is no issue, the rear door is rated for 10k, or at least thats what i was told when i bought it.

·
Laces Out
12,312 Posts
it measures close to 21 foot with the door closed front to back. the outside is 102 inches i know that. ill measure the opening for the door and find out. the trailer weighs right at 3k empty, so 6k is no issue, the rear door is rated for 10k, or at least thats what i was told when i bought it.
who knows....

·
WWDD
10,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have loaded my jeep in it before, as well as a fork lift, the floor didnt like the fork lift, but the door was just fine.

·
Registered
528 Posts
What's it weigh empty? I'm needing one for my Galaxie transport up to ND and then for our 4 wheelers. Maybe you can sell right here in town. I'll have to talk to the wife.

Dave

·
WWDD
10,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What's it weigh empty? I'm needing one for my Galaxie transport up to ND and then for our 4 wheelers. Maybe you can sell right here in town. I'll have to talk to the wife.

Dave

That would be awesome dave, just give me a call if you want to come see it, it needs washed, but this time of year its pointless. I had the truck and trailer scaled a couple years ago and it was 3000 lbs for the trailer if i remember right.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Sounds great. We're moving to North Dakota in July and need something to tote our toys up other than the U-haul.

I'd surely have to have that Yamaho sticker off there though. We'll see if it's in the budget. Our house purchase is going to be bigger than I thought.

We'll see when she's off at 4.

Dave

·
WWDD
10,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sounds great. We're moving to North Dakota in July and need something to tote our toys up other than the U-haul.

I'd surely have to have that Yamaho sticker off there though. We'll see if it's in the budget. Our house purchase is going to be bigger than I thought.

We'll see when she's off at 4.

Dave

I was going to take the stickers off this weekend if it warms up a bit.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Still trying to talk the wife into it. She's having a hard time buying now when we're looking at spendy houses. Gotta have my 3 car garage and parking for my camper.

I'll let you know.

Dave

1 - 13 of 13 Posts