Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

1,928 Posts
If you mean it is leaking from where the green arrow is pointing in the pic below then that means it's leaking from the HPOP cover. Generally a new gasket o-ring and a line of black RTV along the rear engine cover to just past where it overlaps with the engine itself is sufficient. If that confuses you, you will understand once you have it off. There is a cover on the back of the engine which bolts on. That cover usually doesn't align perfectly with the valley, leaving a slight height discrepancy. The gasket doesn't seem to like that and leaks at that point a lot.

Automotive tire Tread Automotive wheel system Gas Auto part


  • Like
Reactions: bismic1
1 - 1 of 1 Posts