Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lariat crew cab fx4 has the egr delete new oil cooler with 102xxx miles. It's a beautiful truck has straight pipe and banks six guns with iq I'm wanting 23500

Attachments

·
Resident Idiot
661 Posts
That is a nice looking truck but the price is a little high, atleast here in Utah. It really depends on location though. What you might get in one location you might see 5k less in a different location.

·
giantred
53 Posts
I find 05-07 superdutys with 6.0s all the time for around 6-12000 grand. 6.0s dont sell very good. And I own one so not just mouthing because its a 6.0. Just speaking the truth

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I wish that was the case down here I find 07 f250s where I live for more than what I'm askin so I'm sure ppl where I live won't sell a 6.0 that's worth 20 for 6-12

·
Registered
6 Posts
Unfortunately that is the case man. Not saying you won't eventually find a buyer but it just took me 3 months to sell my 6.0 and I was asking $2,000 less than blue book. People kept offering me 2-3k less than I was asking but finally Saturday a buyer came through. 6.0's have plagued these year trucks because people only know what they've heard and haven't done their research.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yea I hear ya but I ain't got nothin but time I work offshore so the miles will stay the same and then I'll wait for someone to buy it but and I looked last night the nada value is 25,650 they have good value

·
giantred
53 Posts
As I previously said u are asking way to much for 6.0 diesel

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.