Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my 2007 Ford F-250 extended cab longbed 4x4 Super Duty, 6.0l Powerstroke Turbo Diesel and 5r110 Auto trans.
It has ARP Headstuds and EGR delete just done 3k ago. And has several new injectors. They all balance out great now and it runs awesome, starts right up in the cold. No leaks, or fluids being used. Trans shifts great, has manual on the floor 4x4 shift, cloth seats, no 5th wheel plate, 70% tread on the tires, Coil front suspension. It has 171k on it, never been tuned/chipped. No boost leaks, FICM reads 47.5-48.5 volts, no injector stiction issues, everything is ready to go.

PICS - 2007 Ford F-250 6.0l Powerstroke ARP studs EGR delete BULLETPROOF

·
Registered
360 Posts
no the truck doesnt have any rust. It came from lousianna and has been here all its life besides the short time my buddy has had it. ( the op)

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OEM gaskets, VR/BO gaskets are too thin for my liking. And as chase said the truck has 0 Rust, body over all I would give a 7.5 because the inside of the bed is beat up, and it has some small nicks here and there. I will be getting more pics up this week or weekend.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts