Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2006 F250 Lariat 4X4 on 37" X 12.5" tires.
Tires and rims less than a year old. Within the last 3 years all the following parts have been replaced by the local Ford dealership. The FICM, all the front suspension components ( ie tie rods, ball joints etc), all 4 calipers and the 2 front rotors, the entire driveshaft assembly. The truck also developed an oil leak from the rear of the head, so when they replaced the head gaskets I had ARP studs installed. The Leer topper has an electric lock tied into the trucks electric locks and has interior finished in same material as bed rug in bed. There are 2 Undercover Swing Case storage boxes in bed and a tailgate assist shock to lower bed smoothly. All lights were upgraded to LED and extra lights were added for reverse and under the front bumper. Entertainment system was upgraded to a Kenwood AM/FM CD/DVD XM radio and Navigation system all in one with bluetooth. All maintenance has been done by the local Ford dealer according to Ford recommendation and is up to date. Truck looks good and runs great. If you have any questions please let me know. Once you read up on what has been done to the truck you’ll realize what you’re getting and why I’m asking $21,499.

Video -
The video above should answer most questions.
Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Tire Wheel Land vehicle
Wheel Automotive parking light Sky Tire Cloud
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automobile pedal
Car Audio equipment Vehicle audio Automotive design Personal luxury car
Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Automotive tail & brake light Tire Sky
Car Vehicle Automotive tire Automotive tail & brake light Motor vehicle

1 - 1 of 1 Posts