Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,
I am new to this forum but I
Automotive tire Grey Motor vehicle Automotive design Water

figured I would take a shot and see if I could get some help. I have a 2006 F350 powerstroke 6.0 that has a egr delete and is leaking coolant. I recently replaced the radiator and now coolant is spraying from a part on, what appears to be, the egr delete. Has anyone ran into this problem or know what part this is that is leaking so i can try to fix it. I appreciate any input.

· Premium Member
99 & 00, F350s, manual and auto, Ext & Crew Cab, 4x2 & 4x4, need more room!
4,186 Posts
Welcome to PSN!

@bismic1 should be along shortly. I don't know 6.0s.

· Super Moderator
6,029 Posts
You’d need to contact the original manufacturer of the EGR delete. Or you can remove it and try to reseal it yourself using generic o rings or gaskets or make your own gasket(s).

· Registered
1,984 Posts
I can't find that exact kit you have, but it looks like you simply have the PQY cooling flush adapter and that is what's leaking. You can either pull the whole adapter and replace it with a stock cover or what will most likely cure it is drain some coolant, pull that plug that says PQY and then reinstall with some teflon tape. Either way, the leak is from the plug. Should be an easy fix.

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you all for the input. PQY doesn't even make the part anymore and the company in china wont respond. Definitely going to start fresh. Any trusted EGR delete companies (preferably USA made) would be appreciated.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts