Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here she is boys/girls 2006 with 99K pampered miles on her. Truck has been carport parked for the last 4 years with around 5K put on it a year. I am doing the divorce gig and barely use the truck anyway so for $20K OBO it's looking for a new home. Serious inquiries just IM me and I'll give you all the dirtys and here are a few pics with the two most noticeable defects. Beautiful rig very well kept.

Some Details:

8" Pro Comp Stage II w/ Front Duals
MX-6 Adjustables x 6
20x11 XD Chrome Monsters
37x1350 Interco SS M16's w/ 1/2 tread left
Recon Smoked Mirrow and Cab lights
Autometer Full Sweep Guages on Apillar and Short Sweeps over Rearview Mirror
Power Rear Sliding Glass
Factory Step Bars
Tow Package
Ice cold Air

Truck does have a vac leak so auto lock hubs are acting up but locks up tight when manually switched over. ( Have never used 4wheel drive lol just engage it from time to time in the yard to insure it works). I am not a mechanic but has fresh Motorcraft Fuel and Oil Filters in it with Rotela T6 Synthetic. Needs Glow Plug #6 replaced and batteries from sitting. Motivated Seller so feel free to IM and I will give you my number if you wanna talk it thru..........THanks for looking

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just an Edit to price after having a conversation with my buddy who is the loan officer that loaned me the money to buy truck. I am asking $17,500 as that is within loan value of truck thanks.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Alright I'm going to streamline this chit final asking price is $16K you will not find a finer truck anywhere near that...................DIVORCE PEOPLE help me out......

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.