Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
13,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a 2006 F250 center console off of Ebay for our '05 fat-butt truck. It's in great shape, but when I opened the lid, it's just a gigantic, cavernous space. Not practical to hold anything at all.

I'm assuming there's supposed to be some trays or dividers of some kind in there. Am I right? And if so can someone get me some pics of what it should look like? Thanx!

·
40 lug nuts
3,433 Posts
Danny, there should be a CD holder there. It sits towards the back of the console just under the lid (the CD's would be flush with the top of the console opening). Other than that, its just a gigantic, cavernous space. LOL

Let me know if you want the CD holder piece...I have the one from my console and can't use it.

·
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
13,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can you take a picture of it in the console? I may buy it from ya. I may end up just trying to make something for it though. That's just crazy. No wonder people put sub-woofers in 'em all the time. LOL

·
40 lug nuts
3,433 Posts
I'm not gonna make you buy it fugger. If you want it, it's yours.

And I can't take a pic of it in the console: it doesn't fit. I'm one of those people who put a sub-woofer in my center console. LOL

·
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
13,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm not gonna make you buy it fugger. If you want it, it's yours.

And I can't take a pic of it in the console: it doesn't fit. I'm one of those people who put a sub-woofer in my center console. LOL

Lol. One of my friends actually had one in his truck so I just checked that one out. That's crazy that there's no decent organizer in that big-ass thing. I may try and make something for it (or just put a sub in it :D ).

·
6Leaker
6,719 Posts
Lol. One of my friends actually had one in his truck so I just checked that one out. That's crazy that there's no decent organizer in that big-ass thing. I may try and make something for it (or just put a sub in it :D ).

Ain't nothin wrong with putting a sub in the center console :lookaround:

Might be able to fit a Nitrous bottle in there :evil

1 - 7 of 7 Posts