Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello PSN, I'm selling the 146k engine out of my 06 f250. The internals are stock but its got a bunch of bolt ons. The list is as follows. All mods were installed by a dealership at 119k . ARP head studs, 175/30 Warren Injectors, Irate Diesel Performance T4 BASB turbo kit, Odawg SR3 Ported Intake Manifold, Power Driven Diesel Regulated return with fuel bowl delete (Fuel pump system not included) No Limit Cold Air intake with Pro Guard 7 Filter. Power Hungry Performance 48v FICM tune. The dealer I bought it from installed the parts for me and had the cylinder head valve seats done prior to clamping down with ARPs. It runs great and makes plenty of power but I am having a long crank issue right now and am thinking its a IPR issue. New Standpipes and dummy plugs were also installed at the time of purchase. I've used Warrens tow tune pretty much exclusively during the past two years. ECU and SCT tuner included in sale. I might consider selling the Truck as a whole. Engine will need to be pulled after a deal is made. $8k obo.

·
Premium Member
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Engine pic
WIN_20200601_10_36_32_Pro.jpg

·
Premium Member
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Truck pic

·