Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I've got a 2005 Excursion with 125k miles for sale. I installed a Frasier remanufactured 400hp V10 less than 2k miles ago. It also has four new Billstein 5125 shocks just installed as well as passenger side unit bearing. I purchased the driver side unit bearing still in box that I'll include for the right price. I installed new fuel injectors and replaced all sensors when remanufactured long block went in. Engine comes with transferable warranty from Frasier. Its has 4:88 rear and front diff gears (was geared by previous owner for 37" tires). It currently has new 35" Atlas Ironman MT tires mounted on 18" procomp wheels. 8" lift ( I believe procomp), Amp sidesteps and Billet grille with flush mount Led bar was installed by previous owner. The engine was replaced after I purchased it from previous owner who had four wheeled into water and caused engine failure. Trans, rear and front diff fluids were changed when engine was replaced. Its got an older Alpine head unit with upgraded door speaker of unknown make. Interior is stock and in pretty good condition except for the usual worn out / ripped driver seat bolster. Really a nice rig but the wife isn't a fan due to the high lift and we have too many other trucks.... We have only put a few thousand miles on it but it runs great and just needs a new home. I'm asking 13k o.b.o. willing to meet up to 500 miles from my home in Livingston Montana. Will send additional photos upon request.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts