Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. My master clutch cylinder started leaking right below the reservoir and trying to replace the old one but having problems finding out what is what. The new master had roll pins in it but the one I'm taking out has like a push style with a clip to lock in on both sides (line going from the reservoir and the connection to the slave). Any idea what I'm dealing with and what I need to get. Thanks

Attachments

·
Administrator
32,949 Posts
I don't know the answer but I do know if you have a VIN and order from Sunrise Ford fontana ( not hollywood) you will get OEM quality 20-40% off and guaranteed fitment plus free ship on most stuff

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah it's a dodge 6 speed manual. That's where I'm having trouble at. It goes from ford master clutch cylinder to dodge slave.

·
Administrator
32,949 Posts
ahhh but your still after the ford master cylinder correct ? that pic is small but looks like a slave cyl ??

i might be looking for a part # on the cylinder it seems like it would still be the O5 zf6 master unless it was originally an auto ??

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah its the dodge side slave. Was hoping it would have roll pins because that's what guys were saying that's all they had to do is swap it out with the ford side

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Ill ask the question. Why a G56?

From what I've read & heard they aren't that Strong & most ppl agree a ZF shifts better anyway

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Haven't had any problems with it. Making good power and holds it all. Floating and power shifting at wot doesn't miss a beat.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
How did it get the g56

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Well as long as it runs decent then I guess I can't complain

1 - 11 of 11 Posts